develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2021

PAUSE ID request (CODIFIED; Russell Barry Dunning)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
September 19, 2021 18:42
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (CODIFIED; Russell Barry Dunning)
Message ID:
20210919184208.AB353118C@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Russell Barry Dunning
  userid: CODIFIED

    I wish to progress through the Intermediate Perl Book. The
    beginning of said book says that the later chapters require a PAUSE
    account. Therefore, I ask for said account here.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=64510000_0776e69c7e3843d8&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=64510000_0776e69c7e3843d8&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1