develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2021

Re: Request for PAUSE account

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
September 2, 2021 07:59
Re: Request for PAUSE account
Message ID:
1f098db4-3547-417c-901b-ee0634f20e8a@Spark
Hi Bob,
> The BOBP account is me, and my profile lists [redacted], but I believe the PAUSE account forwarding is going to a domain I no longer have access to, perldevgeek.com.
> Is there any way you can update that for me, so I can link/verify the account?

I’ve just updated the BOBP account to have your current email address, so you should now be able to do a password reset and use that account.

I’m confident that previous account was you, but even if it wasn’t, it has no release history in the 10 years since it was created, so I wouldn’t be giving access to anyone else’s data.