develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2021

Re: Adopt Text::MultiMarkdown and Text::Markdown

From:
Gryphon Shafer
Date:
Re: Adopt Text::MultiMarkdown and Text::Markdown
Message ID:
0dca9692-45b4-68ab-ba02-34a38bcbeced@cpan.org
Greetings Neil,

Have you heard anything back from either Sebastian or Tomas? Thanks much.

Gryphon