develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2021

Request adoption of Eval-LineNumbers

From:
Graham Ollis
Date:
July 12, 2021 15:45
Subject:
Request adoption of Eval-LineNumbers
Message ID:
CAGpq0A4K2Eizs4PEo4QVmLvgksCdYBYNkY+cg_YW5EWd_kusbg@mail.gmail.com
I (cpan id PLICEASE) would like to formally request adoption of the CPAN
module Eval-LineNumbers.  I have some need for it, but it needs some minor
maintenance.  I have already created a GitHub repository for it here:

https://github.com/uperl/Eval-LineNumbers
<https://github.com/uperl/File-BaseDir>

which includes fixes from the original repository, and a feature needed for
my use.  I believe I have a good track record for the modules that I have
adopted in the past, and the dist is listed as up for adoption with
"ADOPTME" as co-maint.  Thank you for your consideration.

--
    after now,
    graham