develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2021

Re: Private email alias for custodial accounts

From:
Lance Wicks via modules
Date:
Re: Private email alias for custodial accounts
Message ID:
f0b4e7336531c8400522e696abb0bee3518f3206@hey.com
Hey Neil,

newbie question... what are "Custodial accounts"?

Lance.

- Lance Wicks.
Book into calendar <https://calendly.com/lance_w>