develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2021

PAUSE ID request (LOGIONIZ; Alexey Stavrov)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
July 6, 2021 15:55
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (LOGIONIZ; Alexey Stavrov)
Message ID:
20210706155457.8A51E1375@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Alexey Stavrov
  userid: LOGIONIZ

    I want PAUSE ID to upload module on CPAN. I want to upload module
    that makes open api validation (and possibly json schema validation
    too).

    I am thinking about how to name the module.

    The module will not depend on the mojo and it will have a clearer
    code than in Json::Validator.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=6e410000_178cd230e76cf6a0&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=6e410000_178cd230e76cf6a0&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1