develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2021

Request adoption of File::BaseDir

From:
Graham Ollis
Date:
July 1, 2021 20:42
Subject:
Request adoption of File::BaseDir
Message ID:
CAGpq0A6CcTO6nUvefBm7ah0c4m0YTOm=JQgB2HBGaRFQeqUCvQ@mail.gmail.com
I (cpan id PLICEASE) would like to formally request adoption of the CPAN
module File::BaseDir.  I have some need for it, but it needs some minor
maintenance.  I have already created a GitHub repository for it here:

https://github.com/uperl/File-BaseDir

which fixes all of the open RT tickets.  I believe I have a good track
record for the modules that I have adopted in the past, and the dist is
listed as up for adoption with "ADOPTME".  Note that the dist has two other
modules in it.  Thank you for your consideration.

--
    after now,
    graham