develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2021

Re: Adopt Validation::Class?

From:
Christiaan Kras
Date:
June 29, 2021 12:33
Re: Adopt Validation::Class?
Message ID:
bf0be1ec-f42c-0e90-07a8-b06337ea5c14@pcc-online.net
Hi Neil,

Thanks, I just logged in and see I've got permissions now.

ing. Christiaan Kras

Kras IT     https://www.kras-it.frl
LinkedIn    http://nl.linkedin.com/in/christiaankras