develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2021

PAUSE ID request (ELLEDNERA; Raphael Jong Jun Jie)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
June 22, 2021 10:17
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (ELLEDNERA; Raphael Jong Jun Jie)
Message ID:
20210622101705.1228211AF@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Raphael Jong Jun Jie
  userid: ELLEDNERA

    I'm learning how to create modules and was asked to request a PAUSE
    account so that I can upload them to CPAN.

    I'm not sure what modules I'll write in near future because I'm
    still learning Perl. I have in mind some fun stuff or maybe
    something that might make learning certain school subjects eg.
    chemistry and math more entertaining :)

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=b8610000_7d18a9a2adcdd6a7&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=b8610000_7d18a9a2adcdd6a7&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1