develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2021

please transfer encoding::warnings first-come to P5P

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
June 19, 2021 14:15
Subject:
please transfer encoding::warnings first-come to P5P
Message ID:
1249539c-5eea-4d79-b6ac-f293bf6a129e@beta.fastmail.com
PAUSE Admins,

As part looking to perl5.git's "upstream blead" code, I found that a few distributions had not given first-come permission to the P5P user.  I have contacted the authors.  Some have made the required updates.

Audrey Tang, who has first-come on encoding::warnings and is very busy and not very active in Perl stuff anymore, asked that I get the transfer made on her behalf.  I would appreciate if one of the PAUSE admins could make this happen.

Thanks,
rjbs