develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2021

Scheduling deletion of old releases for Lee Katz

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
May 22, 2021 15:02
Subject:
Scheduling deletion of old releases for Lee Katz
Message ID:
6f82fce5-30c1-43e2-a5e1-e5ac34cb1ae2@Spark
I’ve been in touch with Lee Katz (LSKATZ), who is #1 on the list of people who can free up most space by deleting old releases.

He’s on paternity release right now, so I’ve offered to schedule deletion of his old releases, which he’s happy for me to do.

So following this, you’ll see the message from PAUSE confirming that I’ve scheduled the deletion.

This email was Bcc’d to Lee.

Thanks Lee,