develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2021

Adopt Text::MultiMarkdown and Text::Markdown

From:
Gryphon Shafer
Date:
May 21, 2021 22:04
Adopt Text::MultiMarkdown and Text::Markdown
Message ID:
e677fa50-f059-efcf-b8bd-0c544520a35a@cpan.org
Greetings,

I'd like to adopt the Text::MultiMarkdown and Text::Markdown modules. I
reached out to Tomas Doran (owner) and Darren Kulp (previous owner)
about a week ago. Unfortunately, emails to Tomas bounce. I've tried a
few different ways to reach him, including posting an issue on the
project's GitHub. I haven't had success in reaching him.

By contrast, Darren has been quite responsive, and we've had some email
discussions about where the modules are now and some ideas of where they
could go in the near future, while maintaining backwards compatibility.

I've published several modules to CPAN before, but I haven't previously
adopted modules. So I would appreciate greatly any suggestions or
pointers you could provide.

Thanks very much.

Gryphon Shafer
gryphon@cpan.org