develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2021

PAUSE ID request (DES;=?UTF-8?Q?=20Dag=2DErling=20Sm=C3=B8rgrav?=)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
May 12, 2021 13:24
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (DES;=?UTF-8?Q?=20Dag=2DErling=20Sm=C3=B8rgrav?=)
Message ID:
20210512132401.1AF84113E@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Dag-Erling Smørgrav
  userid: DES
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://des.no/
     why:

    In the short term, I am trying to convince the author of a
    long-abandoned module to make me a co-author so I can fix bugs for
    which I have patches.

    In the longer term, I have a number of modules that I wrote for a
    previous employer with a generous open-source policy which I would
    like to clean up and submit to CPAN.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a5610000_dcdbf475ae4a6244&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a5610000_dcdbf475ae4a6244&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1