develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2021

Default position on your CPAN distributions

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
May 12, 2021 08:38
Subject:
Message ID:
25629e7b-413d-4ab1-b84e-0f24bda8e6dc@Spark
Hi Adam,

I’m writing this wearing my PAUSE admit hat.

Are you happy for the PAUSE admins to give permissions – co-maint or first-come as appropriate – for all of your CPAN distributions now?

When someone asks for permissions, we look at their track record, and also look at the number of dependent distributions on CPAN.

You could also give us an exclusion list, where you said "yes, but not X, Y, or Z distributions".