develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2021

PAUSE ID request (NIRNAM; nitiphoom phoyue)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
May 10, 2021 21:45
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (NIRNAM; nitiphoom phoyue)
Message ID:
20210510214444.1F5EA551@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: nitiphoom phoyue
  userid: NIRNAM

    I've just started using Perl early this year and I found the power
    of cpan to write anything I want easily, it's pre coded, pre
    documented, pre tested code.

    but the number of modules I came across seems to be dormant by the
    lack of maintainer or abandoned by it author,

    So I like to contribute for certain dead but otherwise useful
    modules.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=95610000_efc66d609923d474&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=95610000_efc66d609923d474&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1