develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2021

Term-ReadLine-Gnu-1.42 was not released properly

From:
=?UTF-8?B?5p6X5a6P6ZuE?=
Date:
May 9, 2021 13:52
Subject:
Term-ReadLine-Gnu-1.42 was not released properly
Message ID:
CAFYfh1HmPn8y3edVi5AMkE8WBdsCXdNAiSoysbcrqWvBYCmTDA@mail.gmail.com
Dear PAUSE admin,

I released Term::ReadLine:Gnu-1.42 on May 7th.

Meta CPAN (https://metacpan.org/release/Term-ReadLine-Gnu) still shows 1.41.

CPAN Testers started testing it.
http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Term-ReadLine-Gnu%201.42
On the page, there is a line;
> Term-ReadLine-Gnu 1.41 (latest distribution according to latest META file)

How can I fix this?

Thank you.

--
Hiroo Hayashi