develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2021

Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report GSG/YAML-LoadBundle-v0.4.3.tar.gz

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
May 7, 2021 19:55
Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report GSG/YAML-LoadBundle-v0.4.3.tar.gz
Message ID:
5b99ee6d-afb8-4a1f-baca-c476ed52fa97@Spark
Hi Brendan,
> Is the PAUSE database doing alright?  Haven't been able to successfully re-index this tarball.

No, it looks like there’s a problem with the database. I can see the last upload that was successfully indexed, so when we’re back online, I’ll reindex all the releases since then.