develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2021

Fwd: Failed: PAUSE indexer report DCANTRELL/Scalar-Type-0.0.3.tar.gz

From:
David Cantrell
Date:
May 6, 2021 23:28
Fwd: Failed: PAUSE indexer report DCANTRELL/Scalar-Type-0.0.3.tar.gz
Message ID:
3C385338-7957-4AD5-9B88-D8FC47FC25B6@cantrell.org.uk
Reporting as requested

--
David Cantrell

This electrogram was despatched by wireless field telegraph. I would therefore ask that the recipient be so kind as to excuse any failures of courtesy or linguistic inelegance as an unfortunate side-effect of the technology. I remain, Sir, Madam, or Robot, your humble and obedient servant.

Begin forwarded message: