develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2021

Re: Adopt Emailesque.pm

From:
Neil Bowers via modules
Date:
Re: Adopt Emailesque.pm
Message ID:
a621a18d-e8c5-4156-a8a6-ed494bea7244@Spark
Hi Martin,
> I already prepared a new version and uploaded it tohttps://www.cpan.org/authors/id/F/FA/FANY/Emailesque-1.27.tar.gz
> Can you please give me maintainer permissions for this namespaceso that it will get indexexed

I’ve
I’

Because you’ve

If you’re going to release 1.28 soon, you could just wait for that, and when you release it, it will be indexed.

Otherwise you can ask PAUSE to reconsider your tarball for indexing: in the PAUSE web interface, select "Force Reindexing" in the left sidebar, click on the checkbox next to Emailesque-1.27.tar.gz, and then hit Reindex. There will be a delay of up to an hour, and then you’ll get an email from PAUSE.