develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2021

Re: Adopt Emailesque.pm

From:
Martin Sluka
Date:
Re: Adopt Emailesque.pm
Message ID:
YIVaYz2CoBZmUpHO@sluka.de
Hi,

Emailesque.pm author and former maintainer Al Newkirk wrote to me:

> > > I'm happy to transfer ownership of the Emailesque module to you. Please
> > > reply with your GitHub and CPAN profile links!
> >
> > https://github.com/fany/
> > https://www.cpan.org/authors/id/F/FA/FANY/

> Got it, thanks! I've initiated the transfer on GitHub and given up
> co-maintainership on PAUSE, so you need to contact PAUSE admins to accept
> the CPAN distribution.

I already prepared a new version and uploaded it to
https://www.cpan.org/authors/id/F/FA/FANY/Emailesque-1.27.tar.gz

Can you please give me maintainer permissions for this namespace
so that it will get indexed?

Kind regards
Martin

--