develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2021

Re: Co-maint on File-ReadBackwards?

From:
Neil Bowers via modules
Date:
Re: Co-maint on File-ReadBackwards?
Message ID:
9b891106-1df1-4183-8dd4-bc7d126697ca@Spark
Hi Uri,
> sure. i gave co-maint on file::slurp. what kinds of bugs are there in backwards? i didn't realize anyone was depending on it.

Thank you for responding quickly, and for ok’ing the co-maint.

There are 6 bugs open, but the one we’re keen to see a fix for is this one: https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=92313

The distribution has 15 direct dependents on CPAN, and a total of 30 distributions rely on it. One of those is maintained by Graham Ollis (PLICEASE), who I’ve copied on this email. He has offered to take it on and release fixes. I’ve just given him co-maint on your behalf.

Thank you both.