develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2021

PAUSE ID request (ETURK; Eugene Turk)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
April 14, 2021 16:58
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (ETURK; Eugene Turk)
Message ID:
20210414165803.A3066F1F@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Eugene Turk
  userid: ETURK

    Hello, I work at a small company with a large Perl codebase. Over
    the past few years I've become a more proficient Perl programmer.
    Recently I ran across a situation whereby I needed to apply a patch
    that was in the CPAN rt queue for the Net::Patricia module. The
    ticket with the included code patch had been there for ~9 years
    without being merged. I was able to successfully fix and apply the
    patch to our local version of the module and I contacted the module
    maintainer with the details. I offered to either take over
    maintenance of the module or help with the maintenance of the module
    and he asked for my CPAN e-mail address, which I do not have.
    Therefore, I find myself requesting a PAUSE ID so I can help out
    with Net::Patricia which I appreciate and want to improve.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=13610000_fb9292252d9055cd&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=13610000_fb9292252d9055cd&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1