develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2021

Re: Adopting SQL::SplitStatement

From:
Veesh Goldman
Date:
Re: Adopting SQL::SplitStatement
Message ID:
CAO-W_8DCXqED=-fxXvFq6pi3hLXVtkAyEi7gQOqZr+G8eZjo2A@mail.gmail.com
Hi again, it's been a while, and I still don't see that you gave me
permissions.

It's really important for me to be able to add some fixes to the module,
b/c it's a dependency for my project at $work.

It would be wonderful if you could give me comaint ASAP.