develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2021

PAUSE ID request (ASDAGO; Asher Gordon)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
April 6, 2021 18:21
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (ASDAGO; Asher Gordon)
Message ID:
20210406182151.F0A001195@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Asher Gordon
  userid: ASDAGO

    I have written a module, Text::Wrap::OO, that is an object oriented
    interface to Text::Wrap. I've written to the module-authors@perl.org
    list to ask for advice on the module name. The message is archived
    here:
    https://www.mail-archive.com/module-authors@perl.org/msg10838.html

    I also have a work in progress, a module for writing bots for
    internet chess servers (for example, FICS (freechess.org)). It's
    current working name is Net::ICS, but I read that Net may not be
    such a good namespace for that, so I'll likely change the name
    before I release the module.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=61610000_bbd7a9d888291441&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=61610000_bbd7a9d888291441&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1