develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2021

Split first-come permissions Trouble

From:
Neil Bowers via modules
Date:
April 6, 2021 15:58
Subject:
Split first-come permissions Trouble
Message ID:
3d9af945-10a4-400a-9d78-b6cc1738f669@Spark
Hi,

I’ve got a script that tells me if a distribution ends up with split first-come permissions.

Moose now has this, as a result of the following packages, which have PERIGRIN as first-come:

    Moose::Util::TypeConstraints::Builtins
    Moose::Meta::Method::Accessor::Native::Array::first_index
    Moose::Meta::Method::Accessor::Native::Hash::shallow_clone
    Moose::Meta::Method::Accessor::Native::Array::shallow_clone

This usually happens when a distribution is subsumed by a bigger one.

Assuming the right fix here is for PERIGRIN to transfer first-come to STEVAN, but wanted to check with you first. You can make the move Chris, or I’m happy to do it for you.