develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2021

RE: Please give me COMAINT on https://metacpan.org/release/pyperl

From:
Konovalov, Vadim
Date:
RE: Please give me COMAINT on https://metacpan.org/release/pyperl
Message ID:
DM5PR1901MB2199E75D027A47C09A5A9F2D8A789@DM5PR1901MB2199.namprd19.prod.outlook.com
> It is just a mirror of the mageia .src.rpm.
> I'll compare it to the other two repositories. Thanks! I don't mind someone
> else comainting or taking over:

Actually I had a plans to update the module, but then I somewhat lost an interest in it.

However if community thinks that this module would be useful - I will bring it up-to-date.
At least I made it work on windows with python 2 and 3, so I can revive my effort on this.

Best regards,
Vadim