develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2021

Request for adoption: Dist-Zilla-App-Command-regenerate

From:
Dan Book
Date:
April 1, 2021 02:25
Subject:
Request for adoption: Dist-Zilla-App-Command-regenerate
Message ID:
CABMkAVUzeOU9u1h1e_VCcBBPE1aYK6bupUTF+UEwTrk4P8aX8g@mail.gmail.com
Hi,

I would be willing to adopt KENTNL's Dist-Zilla-App-Command-regenerate[1],
which contains Dist::Zilla::Role::Regenerator,
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Regenerate,
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Regenerate::AfterReleasers, and
Dist::Zilla::App::Command::regenerate. I am one of the primary consumers
and purveyors of this regenerator phase and associated plugins and command
via my Starter plugin bundle[2] for Dist::Zilla as well as my own author
bundle[3], and it is quite integral to my preferred dzil workflow.

With regards and sadness,

-Dan (DBOOK)

[1] https://metacpan.org/release/Dist-Zilla-App-Command-regenerate
[2] https://metacpan.org/pod/Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::Starter