develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2021

Transferred Test::File::ShareDir to ETHER

From:
Matt S Trout
Date:
March 31, 2021 19:43
Subject:
Transferred Test::File::ShareDir to ETHER
Message ID:
20210331190716.GX26814@vps-6c71e929.vps.ovh.net
kent's dead, ether volunteered, if anybody else volunteers we can hook them up

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/