develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2021

Adoption offer: Digest::HMAC

From:
Andrew Rodland
Date:
March 24, 2021 20:00
Adoption offer: Digest::HMAC
Message ID:
CABFQKmPQK03-JPXWrVqWkPMh+QAHiNqP=Bp78XiQavhHkYHEZw@mail.gmail.com
--000000000000442ce605be3a7b59

Hi, I am Andrew Rodland (irc:hobbs, cpan:ARODLAND). I would be glad to take
over Digest::HMAC from GAAS if no one more qualified wants it. I maintain
Crypt::PBKDF2, which is one of Digest::HMAC's bigger revdeps, I've been
around for a while, and I have no intention of breaking anything. I don't
anticipate that Digest::HMAC will require a lot of maintenance (the code is
bare-bones to do one simple task, and has gotten by without a release in 10
years) but I will respond to anything that comes up.

Thanks,

Andrew

--000000000000442ce605be3a7b59

d be glad to take over Digest::HMAC from GAAS if no one more qualified want=
s it. I maintain Crypt::PBKDF2, which is one of Digest::HMAC&#39;s=C2=A0big=
ger revdeps, I&#39;ve been around for a while, and I have no intention of b=
reaking anything. I don&#39;t anticipate that Digest::HMAC will require a l=
ot of maintenance (the code is bare-bones to do one simple task, and has go=
tten by without a release in 10 years) but I will respond to anything that =
/div>

--000000000000442ce605be3a7b59--