develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2021

CPAN module Data::HexDump

From:
Neil Bowers via modules
Date:
March 20, 2021 20:31
Subject:
CPAN module Data::HexDump
Message ID:
b3e52ab5-2ed3-4ca8-ba50-a01f47eab7e5@Spark
Hi Fabien,

Would you be happy for me to have co-maint, or even to take over the first-come permission for your Data::HexDump perl module, which you last released to CPAN in September 1999?

There are 4 bugs open for it, and it doesn’t follow a number of recent CPAN conventions, but it does have 9 other CPAN distributions dependent on it, so I was wondering if I could take it over, fix the bugs, and release a new version?