develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2021

PAUSE ID request (SAWERT; Simon Sawert)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 11, 2021 17:40
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (SAWERT; Simon Sawert)
Message ID:
20210311174046.963141156@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Simon Sawert
  userid: SAWERT

    I've been writing Perl for many years but not so much open source.
    Lately I've started to do more Perl and creating a few tools for IRC
    bots (Bot::BasicBot namespace), identity number verification that I
    would like to publish. I think with a PAUSE account it will probably
    be easier to feel that I can break out and open source useful
    tooling written in my projects as well.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=77410000_b1a4df956da85878&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=77410000_b1a4df956da85878&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1