develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2021

PAUSE ID request (HALCON; Alexey Mishustin)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 6, 2021 00:04
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (HALCON; Alexey Mishustin)
Message ID:
20210306000409.F08D1118D@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Alexey Mishustin
  userid: HALCON

    Hi. I have written multiple scripts/modules for my personal use
    during several years - for Databases (MySQL), for Web
    (Mojolicious/libwww), for UI (Tk), for general system (Unix)
    administration (as a replacement for shell scripts); I'm going to
    revise and adapt at least some of them for a public use.

    First I am going to upload a some simple module; if/when it is OK,
    I continue with others, more complicated.

    Right now I am playing with Minilla, it tests for a PAUSE account
    already at the stage of creating tarball.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a6410000_fc74fa251cf4fe5f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a6410000_fc74fa251cf4fe5f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1