develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2021

PAUSE ID request (CVLNDH; Cristian A. Velandia)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
February 5, 2021 13:19
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (CVLNDH; Cristian A. Velandia)
Message ID:
20210205131949.7C127118D@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Cristian A. Velandia
  userid: CVLNDH
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://github.com/cavelandiah
     why:

    Hi, I'm interested in contributing to CPAN modules. My field is
    bioinformatics and should be nice to extend the community through
    scientific packages and subroutines, i.e extending RNA and DNA
    analysis subroutines. Thanks a lot.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=92410000_cc3b57d84bcc313a&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=92410000_cc3b57d84bcc313a&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1