develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2021

Re: Adoption request for some modules

From:
Neil Bowers via modules
Date:
February 4, 2021 20:49
Re: Adoption request for some modules
Message ID:
cbc55125-f235-469c-b9a0-2fdbbab821a0@Spark
Hi Veesh,
> Anyways, I've been trying to reach the various authors of [SQL::SplitStatement and Dancer::Plugin:Assets], but they've been unresponsive for the past several months. Would I be able to get access to make the necessary changes?

Please send separate emails to the authors of these modules, copying in modules@perl.org, so we have an audit trail. You may find that copying us in prompts a response. If not, I will try and contact the authors as well.

If those steps fail, then we’ll consider giving you co-maint. Please look at the number of downstream distributions when making your case.