develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2020

Re: CPAN - rationalising indexing permissions on the B-Utilsdistribution

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
September 11, 2020 21:20
Re: CPAN - rationalising indexing permissions on the B-Utilsdistribution
Message ID:
26e533ef-7acf-4eb7-b0c4-bc1d8819301c@Spark
Hi,

All of the early releasers of B-Utils are long gone, and the ownership was split, so I have given first-come on B-Utils to JJORE, as they did the majority of the recent releases.

The obvious other candidate was ETHER. Depending on who does the next few releases, if any, we can revisit this, as required.

Thanks,