develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2020

Re: User 'PINGAN' set to nologin

From:
careline
Date:
August 4, 2020 05:22
Re: User 'PINGAN' set to nologin
Message ID:
CAJUem-4r-MkWGGDmXN4=9AD0PZyG+zEZLOcb4Osf_80fyvp2AA@mail.gmail.com
HI Andreas :
    I am still  not familar with cpan, some modules did not complete the
information while upload, please help unlock the account, thank you.

Andreas Koenig <andreas.koenig.7os6VVqR@franz.ak.mind.de> 于2020年8月3日周一
上午5:02写道: