develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2020

Re: Module::AutoLoad issues

From:
Andreas Koenig
Date:
August 2, 2020 17:22
Re: Module::AutoLoad issues
Message ID:
87pn89arp8.fsf@k85.linux.bogus

  > A followup: Adding a requirement that the environment variable
  > I_AM_USING_A_DANGEROUS_MODULE_AND_I_AM_WILLING_TO_RISK_MY_COMPANY_AND_JOB_ON_IT
  > must be set to a true value would be another acceptable safety
  > solution if you insist this module can't be moved.

Yupp, I like this suggestion (and agree with your previous posting).

@Rob, please take notice!

@All: Joe and I have received an email from Rob that he's intending to
release an improved version.

@Rob: Please upload it as a dev release, so it does not get indexed and
interested parties get a chance to complain before it gets a full
release.

Thanks!
--
andreas