develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2020

Re: CPAN - resolving first-come permissions on Algorithm-Diff

From:
Ned Konz
Date:
August 1, 2020 17:43
Re: CPAN - resolving first-come permissions on Algorithm-Diff
Message ID:
5F1FD402-0DF7-48FA-B88C-A71E16DE0552@bike-nomad.com
Hi Neil,

I'm fine with you deleting the old releases.
I don't want to be a maintaner on this (or any other Perl) package.
That includes Archive::Zip, and others.

Thanks!

Ned Konz