develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2020

Re: CPAN - resolving split ownership of perl-ldap distribution

From:
Graham Barr
Date:
August 1, 2020 17:43
Re: CPAN - resolving split ownership of perl-ldap distribution
Message ID:
343f34f8-5f67-4a12-b03a-2aa82c746c39@www.fastmail.com
I have not had anything to do with the distribution for a long time so do whatever you think is right

Graham