develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2020

Re: CPAN: your first-come permission on Email::Store::Addressing

From:
Casey West
Date:
August 1, 2020 17:43
Re: CPAN: your first-come permission on Email::Store::Addressing
Message ID:
CAFsi71miQiSLy3k-M463o67WDL=5AZ6iFMGbWTEswUzWVKKMTA@mail.gmail.com
I’m comfortable giving up perms or having co-maint, whichever is easiest
for you. :-)