develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2020

CPAN - fractured ownership of DhMakePerl distribution

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
August 1, 2020 17:43
Subject:
CPAN - fractured ownership of DhMakePerl distribution
Message ID:
4be6632e-2192-47f5-a9d3-58f82f2bc7ea@Spark
Hi,

I’m one of the PAUSE admins, and I’m sorting out distributions that have fractured ownership, as PAUSE tries to not let this happen now[1].

DAM did the first release of DhMakePerl, and has the first-come permission on most packages.

JEREMIAH has done all releases from 2010 through 2017, and has the first-come permission on one package.

Given that JEREMIAH has done all but one of the releases, I wonder if it makes more sense to give all the first-come permissions to JEREMIAH?

If you’re ok with that DAM, I’ll make the changes. You’d retain co-maint on all packages.

Thanks,
Neil

PS email bounces will be interpreted as "I don’t care, do what you think is right" :-)

[1] http://neilb.org/2020/07/24/inconsistent-permissions.html