develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2020

Re: Hash-Merge permissions

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
Re: Hash-Merge permissions
Message ID:
B41BBBF1-4F8D-4841-83AF-E3B4398BBBE5@bowers.com
Hi Jens,

> The Co-Maint of Hash-Merge told me today he has no permissions to upload a new distribution and I took a look, the permissions are entirely gone.
>
> Can someone explain this? Can you please restore the correct permissions?

I have a copy of 06perms.txt from earlier this month, and can see that the permissions were:

    Hash::Merge,DMUEY,c
    Hash::Merge,HERMES,c
    Hash::Merge,MNEYLON,c
    Hash::Merge,REHSACK,f

But all of those permissions have disappeared. My file is from 6th July, and I notice that Stefan (HERMES) did a release on 9th July. So it looks like the act of indexing that release dropped the permission, maybe? I guess this relates to https://github.com/andk/pause/issues/348

Andreas: if you haven’t added these back by the time I wake up in the morning, I’ll reindex to generate the first-come, and then put back the right permissions.