develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2020

PAUSE ID request (CAMTAUXE; Cameron Tauxe)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
July 29, 2020 15:42
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (CAMTAUXE; Cameron Tauxe)
Message ID:
20200729154254.7695E1176@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Cameron Tauxe
  userid: CAMTAUXE

    At my job, I have created a number of perl programs which contain
    re-usable components that I believe could be useful to others as
    CPAN modules. In particular, the first distribution I have
    ready-to-go is a script to reconstruct the filesystem of an exported
    Docker image tarball. This is a part of a larger containerization
    program that I also hope to release on CPAN one day.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=d5410000_12695a7375b1a8cb&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=d5410000_12695a7375b1a8cb&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1