develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2020

Module::AutoLoad issues

From:
Rob Brown
Date:
Module::AutoLoad issues
Message ID:
CALXxuZGMg7j+A=XVZT+Ww_CUKeOR10F124gg-ayTgEWA4LEPFQ@mail.gmail.com
Hey Andreas,

I'm getting hounded with complaints about my Module::AutoLoad suddenly not
working so well for the past few hours. I also noticed it's suddenly gone
from the CPAN, which is likely the root cause. It had been working fine for
about 10 years until now. I found it curious that nobody even tried to
reach out to me expressing any concerns at all. I'm sorry that I let my SSL
certificate for https://r.cx/ expire. I didn't even notice it had been
expired for a few days, but it's all good now. Next time you notice
anything, please just notify me immediately. Or let me know what else we
need to do to get everything working again. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

-- Rob