develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2020

CPAN =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=94_?=ADOPTME on VCS distribution?

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
July 28, 2020 20:46
Subject:
CPAN =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=94_?=ADOPTME on VCS distribution?
Message ID:
ba40c359-17b2-4696-bdd1-de33f04e6461@Spark
Hi Leon,

The VCS distribution has ADOPTME with first come on the VCS package itself, but you have first-come in the other packages that make up the VCS dist.

Can I just check that you meant for distribution to be up for distribution please? If so I’ll transfer all the others to ADOPTME as well.

Thanks,