develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from July 2020

PAUSE ID request (CYPHER; Ivan Kokhan)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
July 28, 2020 15:29
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (CYPHER; Ivan Kokhan)
Message ID:
20200728152904.114711150@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Ivan Kokhan
  userid: CYPHER

    I started to use Perl in 2000. During long time and at present it's
    my perfect language. Now, I am using Perl 5 and I have plans to
    switch to the Perl 7 actively. I hope that I would be helpful for
    the Perl community. At present the scope of my interest is
    mainframes and code transfer from old to new mainframes.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a5410000_684465045957186a&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a5410000_684465045957186a&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1