develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2019

Term::Pager ownership/abandonment

From:
Jerrad Pierce
Date:
September 7, 2019 20:37
Term::Pager ownership/abandonment
Message ID:
20190907201148.817B5C102@db.pthbb.org
Hello,

Over the past year I have tried to reach out to the author of Term::Pager.
I furnished several patches with RT tickets
	https://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Name=Term-Pager
and sent the author email directly, which have been ignored. Today I filed
a ticket on the moribund github project for the module, which was closed
without comment:
	https://github.com/jaw0/Term-Pager/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

Would it be possible for me to take the reigns for this module? I would
like to add it as a dependency for another module of mine, but to do so
it must be patched.

Thanks!