develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2019

PAUSE ID request (NORMANTUD; Norman Koch)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
September 6, 2019 08:22
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (NORMANTUD; Norman Koch)
Message ID:
20190906082247.097B4FC4@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Norman Koch
  userid: NORMANTUD
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: http://github.com/NormanTUD/
     why:

    I've been a very practical-minded perl programmer for the last 10
    years and I'd like to share many small packages I wrote over time,
    like this framework to edit Word files via Win32:OLE , a Phoneme
    TTS-system or a wikipedia-history-plotter. I will add tests etc. to
    them, of course, if they don't have them yet. See my GitHub-website
    for those files.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=8b310000_8bdc787691116d14&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=8b310000_8bdc787691116d14&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1