develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2019

Re: HTML::Clean

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
August 14, 2019 09:07
Re: HTML::Clean
Message ID:
c5c7d1be-150c-4674-bc93-e00977d25bbe@Spark
Hi Pavel,

Great. Please be patient and give me some time to try and contact the original author and get his blessing.

If that fails, we’ll be happy to give you co-maint.