develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from August 2019

PAUSE ID request (IPFINDER; moahmed Ben)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
August 13, 2019 16:49
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (IPFINDER; moahmed Ben)
Message ID:
20190813164914.0A3DAFF5@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: moahmed Ben
  userid: IPFINDER
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://ipfinder.io/
     why:

    Hello I hope you are doing well and in good health first I have
    created a Perl packages for my website and I want to add my repo to
    the Perl packages management I was googling I find a lot of articles
    that I need to write a good description my website is SaaS for
    devlopers and companies to identify users and bots and has a
    firewall to block the bad IP and asn can you please accept my
    request to add my packages thank you so much a have a great day

    this an example : Get IP address use IO:: IPFinder;

    $ipfinder = IO::IPFinder->new('YOUR_TOKEN_GOES_HERE');

    # GET Get details for 1.0.0.0

    $ip = $ipfinder->getAddressInfo('1.0.0.0');

    print $ip->{ip};

    print $ip->{country_code};

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=49310000_7946c5ee90e2ec2f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration: